Join now

Sing with a Choir (Canberra)

Views

Hello! I'm wondering if any musical minds out there would be interested in joining a choir?

I started a group in Protected content Coro which presents high quality concerts around Canberra. We've been reviewed favourably by the Canberra Times and City News and have performed concerts in English, Mandarin Chinese, French, German and Latin. We don't rehearse weekly so you can get on with life, but we do expect people who join to put in the work so that our limited rehearsals can be used effectively.

We have some auditions coming up on Saturday 16 May so if you're interested please send me an email to Protected content or call Protected content you can also find more information at Protected content or on Facebook ( Protected content ).

In the group already we have British members, Dutch and Danish (although she's technically Norwegian) and, others are fluent in German. Our next concert is our second annual Christmas in July (which is as fun as it sounds) quickly followed by a performance of the Protected content Messiah guest conducted by Joseph Nolan, Head of Music at St George's Cathedral in Perth, and with an orchestra led by Canberra Symphony Orchestra Concertmaster Barbara Jane Gilby.

Hope some of you can join us!

Cheers,
Paul

Canberra Forum

Our Global Partners