Join now

Surf's up this Monday (Canberra)

I and some friends are going to my beachhouse at Malua Bay on the south-coast of NSW for the long weekend Protected content . As such, I am inviting InterNation members to come and join us for the day on Monday 14 March.
The plan is we meet at the beachhouse between 10am to 10.30am. We then get changed into bather, sort out beach gear etc and, as a group, walk 5 minutes to the main beach where we can sunbath, boogie-board, body-surf etc. At around 12.30pm we return to the beachhouse and have lunch on the deck – for those interested we can order fish and chips and pizza from the local takeaway, The Sandy Foot.” After lunch we can return to the beach until around 4pm. Then we can return to the beachhouse and people can have showers, get changed and then drive back to Canberra.

For your information, Malua Bay is a surf beach that is patrolled by surf lifesavers. If you are coming, please text me on Protected content the address of the beachhouse and directions to get there. For those driving down from Canberra I would encourage you to stop at the Bungendore Woodworks Gallery and/or explore of the arts and craft stores at Braidwood.
Cheers
Ed Holdaway

Canberra Forum

Our Global Partners