Join now

Personal shopper urgently (100postes) (Cannes)

Hello,

Thank you for applying for the Freelance Personal Shopping position.
I am currently looking for the luxury Brands : Hermes, Dior, Channel model bags. Please do not hesitate calling me if you have further questions.
Here is a bit more information about the position:
I ask that you play a role of a wealthy client who wants to purchase the item for themselves or partner.
You must be polite, charming, and hold yourself well in a luxury boutique.
I must stress the importance of etiquette and manners. You really need the sales person to like you.
The aim is to purchase limited edition and rare items; in which you can see in the attached file.
These items are not usually on display. They are quite often held in stock and shown only to clients whom meet the brands criteria.
You must be able to convince the sales person you fit the criteria.
They do not generally sell the articles to only the wealthy, they want the holder to market the brand well as well. Thus, sell to those who can withhold the brands prestige and appreciate the item.
Try to do some research about the Hermes , Channel and Dior label and latest collection. That way you have material to talk about with the sales person. Discuss about interesting articles in the Fashion, Art and Culinary industry. That way, the sales person can see you are a cultured person.
Please “dress to impress”.
I will require you to visit the store 2 or 3 times. The first two times are to discuss with the sales person and convince them to reserve the article for Protected content .
If you are successful, you will be payed a commission of 300€ per article.
You must be charming, well presented in between the age of Protected content .
If you think you can do it, then please let me know which days you are free this week and next week to visit boutiques.
Kind regards,
CEO : Renaud ANSELME

MARSEL LUXURY Moscow
VIP PERSONAL SHOPPER

HERMES, CARTIER, ROLEX

TEL : Protected content

Email : Protected content
Protected content

Cannes Forum