CUSTOMER SALES AND SERVICES REPRESENTATIVES (Cape Town)
CUSTOMER SALES AND SERVICES REPRESENTATIVES
The Customer Sales and Service Representatives will provide superior airline reservation services to customers and potential customers travelling internationally. They will handle inquiries relating to ticket fares, sales, flight schedules, bookings, connecting flights, airline policies, departure and arrival times and international airport requirements.
We are looking for individuals who can help us deliver outstanding customer service to international markets, and are flexible to work rotational shifts.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience requirements:
• Native level fluency in one of the below foreign language/s (verbal and written skills)
• Fluency in English (verbal and written skills)
• Matric (Grade 12 or Equivalent qualification)
• Computer literacy at intermediate level
• Previous experience in customer services / call centre / travel and tourism sector
• Available to work shifts, weekends and public holidays on a rotational basis
• Demonstrated ability to resolve customer complaints and offer alternative solutions
• Ability to undertake intensive training in complex products such as fares, loyalty programmes, help-desk services, ticketing rules, and airline regulations
• Clear criminal record
Note: Please be advised we are currently only looking for the above mentioned languages.
Please submit applications to: Protected content