FIFA World Cup - What's up? (Cape Town)
Hi Cape Town,
Finally, the World Cup is just around the corner... I'm so excited :-)
1) What's your favourite team???
2) Which of the matches are you going to watch where?
3) Have you got tickets for one/some of the matches??
Not sure , what, when and where??
1) Obviously, I'm supporting the German team, tough one now that Ballack is missing...however, Germany always had a good tournament by having mediocre players...let's see what's happening... But I'm also supporting Bafana Bafana, Spain and Mexico.
2) I'm watching most of the games...not sure in which sports bar yet, since there are quite a few good ones... I love Paulaner for the good beer, there is the Tafelberg Restaurant for the good Schnitzel... also the new Arizona Bar is very nice...let's see haven't chosen my favourite World Cup venue yet, what is yours??
3) I've got ticktes for France-Uruguay also Germany- Serbia... still hoping to get tickets for game Protected content - Argentina????)