We are renting out our loving family dream home from 01. July Protected content .
Ideal for Expats arriving in Cape Town and just wanting to move in!
If you are a young couple or small family, love the outdoors, the beach, suburbia feeling with good connection to the city and are looking for a save, friendly and lifestyle-convenient neighbourhood, this is for you.
Our L-shaped house has:
• Open space living, dining and braai room (a South African invention that allows for BBQ in the strongest wind and can be used as open fireplace in cold winter nights).
• Build-in kitchen with gas hob / electric oven and connecting utility room.
• Family bathroom with shower and bath.
• Airy main bedroom with walk-in cupboard and en-suite bathroom (his/hers, shower, toilet).
• 2nd and 3rd bedroom with build-in cupboards.
• Extra: 4th room off the garage, ideal also as office / hobby room or for more guests.
• Quiet, private garden with small pool, indigenous low maintenance plants and enough lawn area to play, lounge, eat.
• Established vegetable garden for your green fingers to grow your own organic crops (the granadilla tree already brings in a few kilos of beautiful sweet fruits every year without you doing a thing).
• A backyard for bins, bikes etc.
• Double garage with 2 automated gates.
Our house is tastefully furnished with modern furniture in neutral colours and all electric appliances you need: fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, 2 TVs, DVD player, DSTV dish). Additionally it’s equipped to the T from laundry over kitchen appliances, crockery, cutlery, lawn mower and vacuum cleaner to the last peg on the washing line – in good yet stylish quality. All you need to do is arrive, unpack and feel at home.
This home is situated in the quiet family suburb of Sunningdale, in close proximity to the Blouberg International School, Elkanah and Parklands College and a variety of primary schools, crèches and public schools. The modern Netcare Blaauwberg hospital is 500m away, as is the next gas station and 2 shopping centres with grocery shops, drugstores, restaurants and more.
Public transportation (MyCiti Bus) leaves 50 metres from our house so you can be in the city 25 minutes later.
The next beach is about 5 minutes by car and you can chose between the surfers, sunbathers and beach-promenaders at Eden on the Beach or the quiet, lonely, nature lovers beaches towards Melkbos.
Your new haven is child- and pet friendly on one level with sunny rooms and loads of light throughout the house. Weekends in this suburb are quiet and sunny and the neighbourhood meets at the Elkanah schoolyard market for a cuppa, some life music and to buy good, homemade food fare or gifts. Yet there are many restaurants and pubs, shopping centres and cinemas close by for your social and entertainment needs. The Sunningdale sports complex is just around the corner too and bicycle lanes on many roads in the area make for safe sportive activity.
Please feel free to contact us for all questions you have around our house. We have made the move across country boarders and oceans many a times ourselves and know how important it is to find a house you feel at home in.
Rent of R 11.500 per month exclusive water/electricity/gas, inclusive refuse removal.
Family of 3 consumption is approximately in average:
Water/Sewerage: R 300
Gas / Electricity: R 750
We are looking forward to showing you around and hope you can add to the happy hours we as a family had in this house so far.
Patrizia & Family