Join now

Hosts inviting me to Cape Town

Hey everybody!

I'm leaving on a world journey on the 3rd of November. My first stop will be South Africa. I will be in Cape Town from the 4th of November until the 12th of December. I would like to spend as much time with local people or people who are temporarily living in South Africa as possible...
Right now I'm busy obtaining a valid visa. In order to get this visa, I need to be able to prove that I have an accommodation in Cape Town meaning that the embassy wants to see proof that I'll have a place to stay during my time in Cape Town. I basically need an invitation letter from a host who confirms that he can offer me a place to stay. That's why I'm looking for somebody who'd agree to sign the invitation letter and help me to obtain my visa. This doesn't mean that I expect to stay with this host the whole time! On the contrary, I'd like to stay with several people so if you agree on hosting during the first nights for example or during another period, that's fine by me. The invitation letter is more a formal thing that will help me to enter South Africa. If you're interested in helping me out, don't hesitate to send me a message. In exchange for your kindness I will provide you with good company once I'm in Cape Town :))) Looking forward to hearing from you!