St James Global, an authorised Financial Services Provider FSP Protected content like to invite you to our presentation which will highlight the significant changes to International Tax Legislation which will have a significant impact on many South African Tax Residents or Companies with Offshore Interest.
New International Tax Legislation threatens South African tax residents with assets offshore...
St James Global and specialist guest speakers from Overseas Trust and Pension Limited will be presenting on the following:
• Protected content Exchange of Information Act signed in October Protected content
• Protected content evasion, tax avoidance and the future for SA
• Protected content the implications of the recent changes in legislation
• Protected content your offshore wealth from these new tax rules
• Protected content an offshore structure which will not fall foul of anti-avoidance rules
• Protected content smooth transfer of your Estate to your Heirs
• Protected content your investment returns offshore
These are paramount issues that will be on the mind of any internationally minded investor and a fantastic opportunity to prepare yourself for these changes.
We will be hosting this presentation on the 30th July at 18H30 at Kelvin Grove Club and it should run till about 19H Protected content . Snacks and drinks will be served, together with a Whisky Tasting from Glenfiddich.
This is not to be missed, please confirm your attendance as seating is limited, so please RSVP
Protected content Protected content Protected content