I will go overseas and sublet my 16 m² room in our house in Walmer Estate:
- double bed
- goose down bedding to keep you warm in winter,
- large desk
- office chair
- 1 plant
- large window with blinds, (quiet) street facing
The house has a
- large lounge with flat screen TV and open fire place
- modern kitchen with dishwasher
- bathroom with shower and tub and washing machine
- courtyard (washing lines and compost, garden furniture, space for bikes)
- internet and landline
- on site parking
- alarm system and trellidoors.
The house is non-smoking (smoking in the courtyard is possible) and will be shared with one female South African in her middle twenties.
In the price included are rent, 3 MB internet and landline per month (phone calls are charged extra), maid once a week, water and electricity.
Walmer Estate is part of Upper Woodstock with direct connection to the N2 and the MyCiti bus stops a few hundred metre from the house. The neighbourhood is quiet and has some convenient stores. Roedebloem St is a 15 minute walk away.
The room is available from 15 June until 2 September. The total cost will be R11. Protected content per month). A deposit of R Protected content required to secure the room upon confirmation.
Viewing are available by appointment only.