Virtual Personal Assistant
Are you a quick thinking, go-getter who strives under pressure? We have an amazing opportunity for a super organised, detail-oriented self-starter with a great attitude. You will be assisting clients in the UK with marketing as well as doing everything from booking travel, organising calendars, researching new projects. The ability to juggle multiple short and long term deadlines is a must. Continual prioritisation is critical to the day-to-day success of this role.
Required Skills & Qualifications (No Exceptions):
• Online Research
• Prompt responses to questions and requests
• Well-versed in standard office software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, Skype etc.
• Shakespeare writing skills and NASA attention to detail
• Expert communication skills / phone manner
• Extremely Strong organisational skills (you should LOVE being organised)
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Brilliant project management style
• Extremely flexible
• Exceptional phone manner and email skills
• A quiet home office
• A working computer
• Reliable and fast internet
Desired Skills & Qualifications
• College education
• Strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times even when you are feeling grumpy (this is more important than anything else on this page!)
• You must be extremely trustworthy and respect your client’s confidentiality at all times.
• You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
• Procrastinators need not apply!
• Be open, friendly and willing to share what your learn with your team
• We take these things very seriously, if you don’t think you have these attributes then you probably won’t fit in here. If you do, you are going to love working with us.
Compensation: Upon application
We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of an amazing community that loves to provide amazing personal service. We’re a casual-dress, fun organisation, with a great work environment and plenty of growth in our future. We provide high quality virtual personal assistants to a global network of CEO’s, Entrepreneurs and Business leaders. Improving the work life balance for our employees is as important to us as achieving work life balance for our clients. We are constantly looking for amazing, super organised people to join our team. We are offering full time and part time work from home opportunities. Find out more at Protected content
Cut off date for CVs : 24th Feb
Training and On boarding will be the end of March.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Protected content
Subject line: Application for AVirtual PA