Join now

Mission To South Africa (Cape Town)

Hi Everyone,

Howzit? I hope you are well.
I am returning to South Africa on mission with the charity Operation Mobilisation (OM) for 2 years from the end of August Protected content July Protected content I really feel this is where I am called to serve. I will be volunteering at the Empowerment centre ‘Chanua’ on Long Street and on the Diaspora Hope International Student Ministry Team at the Cape Peninsular University of Technology as well as supporting the vendors in Green Market Square.

All OM Volunteers are responsible for raising their own funding for living expenses as well as visa, medical insurance and return flight costs. The OM SA office has calculated that I will need to have an income of £800 per month, amounting to £20,000 for the two years. Fundraising is difficult, so far I have raised £5,000 but I am not going to give up as I have a heart for South Africa.

Please would you consider supporting my mission trip to South Africa? You can give a one-off gift via the OM International website Protected content where you will find different online giving options. Where it say Where it says ‘Individual or Family name’ you need to put ‘Karen Roach – South Africa’

For more details on my mission trip to South Africa, please visit Protected content or email me at Protected content . You can also contact Marcus Spronk in the OM SA office .

Marcus Spronk – Cape Town Hub Leader
Email: Protected content
Mobile: Protected content

Thanks for your support and I look forward to hearing from you.

Karen Roach

Cape Town Forum

Our Global Partners