Join now

Mother City Hop-International Swing Dance Festival (Cape Town)

Given most of you here are internationals and everyone loves a good party (!)... I’m just alerting you to the international swing dance festival on our doorstep in Cape Town City bowl, taking place this month Protected content March. [Fri afternoon and Sat and Sun daytime workshops, parties every evening Thurs-Sun] Join over Protected content and wannabe-dancers decending on the city from 20 countries!

This is biggest swing dance festival on the African continent, featuring internationally acclaimed instructors teaching top-level workshops, accompanied by show-stopping parties with live bands and DJs every night. The event is open to all levels of dancers with a special track for absolute beginners.

The festival is already 80% booked and about half of the attendees are from outside of South Africa. For those of you wanting to come from overseas - you can choose to add the package for tailor-made sightseeing tours, the week before the festival, led by our local dancers, to see Table Mountain, Winelands, Robben Island, Cape Point and more.

See link: Protected content or search for Mother City Hop on your browser.

I've bought my ticket for the whole festival...jump in before they run out…

Feedback from previous events:
• “Mother City Hop was a wonderful experience. Extremely well organised, excellent programme, fantastic venues, fabulous parties, friendly people.”
--- Protected content
Highlights from the last event: Protected content
Facebook page: Protected content
Facebook event: Protected content
Instagram: Protected content

Cape Town Forum

Our Global Partners