Join now

Need help getting a job... Want to make friends (Cape Town)

Well, I'd like to meet all kinds of people. Cape Townians and people from all over Africa are easy to find because Cape Town is a vibrant city with people from all over.
Albeit I introduce myself as a South African citizen, I am, in fact a Portuguese Citizen too. Both my parents are Portuguese and I lived in Protugal for the last 23 years.
Not this New Year but the one before ( Protected content ) I visited SA for the first time since I had left as a child. I spent a month in JHB and visited around vacation style, obviously. The 3rd day into my visit I told my parents I had decided that I was moving to SA because I felt at home...
I chose CT because it seemed safer and, let's face it, I'm left breathless every day by this city. I've been here 4 months and I know I made the right choice but there is a big problem... I still don't have a job and I 'm reaching out to the community to help me if they the possibility to. I've got a 5 year Degree in Social Communication. Ask me for more info.Thx

Cape Town Forum

Our Global Partners