Join now

New to Cape Town

Views

Hey everyone…

I’m arriving in Cape Town on the 23rd February. I first arrived there in January Protected content I left just before Christmas because I broke up with my south african boyfriend whom I’d followed to South Africa then.

I’m hoping to meet nice people because the only people I know in CT are my ex’s friends & family. Does anyone know of good places to meet new people in CT? Anyone interested in making a new friend? :)

I need to find a flat share as soon as possible and I have no idea how to go about doing it, except from Gumtree. Any ideas? I'm also looking for a job in the not for profit sector. Any tips? All help greatly appreciated!

Oh, a bit about me: I’m 30, Portuguese but have a very international background. I speak French, English and Portuguese fluently and am working as a freelance translator at the moment. I kind of spent almost a year investing in a long term future in CT & did no travelling, exploring, nothing much really. This time round I want to make sure I make the most of it but I’d like to have some company :)

Look forward to hearing from some of you!

Thanks!
Diana. Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Cape Town Forum