Join now

New to Cape Town

Views

Hey everyone…

I’m arriving in Cape Town on the 23rd February. I first arrived there in January Protected content I left just before Christmas because I broke up with my south african boyfriend whom I’d followed to South Africa then.

I’m hoping to meet nice people because the only people I know in CT are my ex’s friends & family. Does anyone know of good places to meet new people in CT? Anyone interested in making a new friend? :)

I need to find a flat share as soon as possible and I have no idea how to go about doing it, except from Gumtree. Any ideas? I'm also looking for a job in the not for profit sector. Any tips? All help greatly appreciated!

Oh, a bit about me: I’m 30, Portuguese but have a very international background. I speak French, English and Portuguese fluently and am working as a freelance translator at the moment. I kind of spent almost a year investing in a long term future in CT & did no travelling, exploring, nothing much really. This time round I want to make sure I make the most of it but I’d like to have some company :)

Look forward to hearing from some of you!

Thanks!
Diana. Protected content

Cape Town Forum

Our Global Partners