Join now

Really nice flatshare :) (Cape Town)

Hey there,

I am looking for a girl (sorry guys!) to share my two bedroom loft apartment with me. I moved in in November and so far I am loving living here!

The building is a recent development with 24H security, covered parking and a swimming pool/braai area which has a view of Lions Head/Table Mountain. It is located round the corner from the main road at the nicer end of Sea Point, near shops, restaurants, buses, taxis, the promenade, the pools, etc.

The flat is bright and spacious, fully furnished and has a great sea view. I plan on making it a really nice home for my future flatmate & I and you will of course be able to take part in that if you move in.

The room is ensuite with a great bathroom: bath, shower, etc, all really nice. It also has 2 cupboards, a single bed and a bedside table. It gets the morning sun and is quiet.

The flatmate (i.e. me :) is a girl, portuguese, around 30, sociable, clean, tidy but also laid back and easy to live with, new to Cape Town so always keen to meet people, go out and most importantly have fun. That said I also enjoy a quiet night at home with good company.

I am really looking for someone I will be good friends with and not just someone to share this beautiful living space with. So if you are interested please email me and tell me a bit about yourself. Thanks.

The rent will be R Protected content month, plus bills, and I am looking for a long term flatmate to move in on the 1st February. Any questions just ask.