Seminar 30 July 15 @ Kelvin Grove Club @ 18h00 (Cape Town)
Please find the invitation to our seminar and I have included a list of some of the topics which will be discussed by various specialist guest speakers:
New International Tax Legislation threatens South African tax residents with assets offshore.
• Automatic Exchange of Information Act signed in October Protected content .
• SARS new common reporting standard legislation, effective March Protected content .
• Are your offshore interests a reportable arrangement by you or your advisor?
• What are the penalties for professional advisors and individuals for non-disclosure?
• Offshore companies, trusts and other offshore transactions will be hit by anti-avoidance rules and unbeknown to you, may be reportable arrangement.
• What are the solutions to create peace of mind and ensure smooth transfer of your estate to your Heirs?
We look forward to your attendance.
Please RSVP Protected content
St James Global an authorised financial services provider FSP Protected content