Join now

Cardiff Self-Growth & Intuition Development Meetup

Hi Everyone, I want to let you know about the Self-Growth & Intuition Development Meetup that I'd love to get going here in Cardiff where I've been an expat myself for the past 11 years.

I'd love to share my knowledge, skills and expertise as an Intuitive Life Strategist and Intuitive Skills Teacher to help you feel more settled and like you are really 'seen' and belong. I know from personal experience that this is the key to feeling more confident so you can flourish more fully in your new/adopted home.

If you've been looking for an opportunity to connect with like-minded folks on a similar path, you are more than welcome to join the group on Meetup.com (there is no charge to join) and attend the events.

For the first 50 folks who join and attend, there's a special opportunity for one extremely lucky person to receive a free, in-depth 40 minute Intuitive Reading (rrp £ Protected content me, Caroline. If you are chosen, we can explore together any life area you would like. You can join and RSVP for the very first event here Protected content

I'd like to use a sacred circle format and am currently in the process of trying to find a suitable, comfy and ideally, free venue in central Cardiff. If you have any ideas of possible locations or would love to be involved with the organising, please let me know.

Cardiff Forum

Our Global Partners