Join now

Cardiff / Swansea Groups - activity deleted

Views

Hello All,

I have deleted the group activity initially planned for early december in Swansea, not realising, to start with, how very few members are Albatros/paying members Protected content Swansea including me !!!). Apologies to those who had replied or who sent me a message of interest, mentioning that they are basic members therefore cannot see the details.

Internations HeadQuarters doesn't seem to realise that, with only 3 Albatros members in Swansea and not many more in Cardiff, it seems a bit pointless to try to organise any kind of group activities since the details are not accessible to Basic Members.
Less than 10% of all members overall attend a Big monthly gathering in Cardiff (and in most cities, for that matter, actually) which are acessible to all members, and yet they refuse to change their stance.

As an Events Producer with a solide background in Marketing and global consumers markets, I am very curious and sceptical about Internations chosen business model, but that is another matter.

I will be delighted to meet some of you in private or at the Cardiff monthly later in Protected content .
Do not hesitate to get in touch if you are based in Swansea or occasionally find yourself there for business or leisure.

Anne-Carole

Anne-Carole

Cardiff Forum

Our Global Partners