Join now

International Film Festival in Cardiff - Film&Wine

Our lovely Gloria Vásquez Villarroel is inviting us all this Thursday 24th of November at The Gate, CF24 3JW. Here it is her message:

"We would like to invite you and also if you could forward information or share our event would be really appreciate it.
We part of Cinema for all, this organisation advice us and encourage to bring Community Cinema to all over UK.
We started this year with the screening but we've been working in this project since April, I've been dedicate 100% and is so much work this is all volunteer, I'm from Chile and I've been in UK for almost 8 years soon! I felt the need of do something about community, also I've been volunteer in several organization and given my time to them. I quit my job and I was wondering what could I give to my community back?
We are part of Film Hub Wales, we are very new, so we need all the help in Wales!
We went to our first conference of community cinema in Sheffield and it was great we met many people like us, who works for community, and I learnt so much!

I'll copy a link with our latest video:

Protected content

PS: We have films from all over the World, every month is once in a month apart from Dec where the venue close early. November film is a Mexican one"

Looking forward to see as many movie lovers atending Gloria's event this Thursday and to cheer a glass of wine, probably the best possible oportunity to warm up for our monthly event next day in Kapu

Hug you all
Paul

InterNations Ambassador Cardiff

Cardiff Forum

Our Global Partners