Join now

Looking for people to be film and TV extras (Cardiff)

I work for a company called Mad Dog Casting, we are an extras casting agency for film and TV and have worked on projects such as Sherlock, Pirates of the Caribbean, Casualty and Skyfall. We have offices in London and Cardiff but are currently looking to expand our books in the Cardiff and general South Wales area due to an increasing number of shows and films being made here.

We are particularly looking for people that are bi- or multi-lingual as these skills are something that are very sought after in the film and TV industries.

So if you are interested in the world of film and TV and are interested in the opportunity of becoming an extra then please contact me as we are holding a registration in Cardiff and Bristol in the new year. I look forward to hearing from you! You do not need to have any previous experience to be able to be an extra you just need to be quite flexible time-wise and very reliable.

If you are interested then please email me at Protected content and I will send you all the information regarding what you need to do next to become involved.