Web AnalystApply now
About the Role
- Track, report, and analyze the performance of our website, marketing campaigns and social media networks.
- Develop insights and recommendations that lead to the formulation of effective online marketing and content strategies.
- Lead development of KPI’s, dashboard / reporting and ad hoc analysis designed to monitor and improve digital marketing campaigns and website performance.
- Create dashboards by pulling data from different data sources for presentations to senior management.
- Ensure that all digital marketing channels and ad hoc promotions are tracked, identifying funnel/flow issues and developing options to improve conversion.
- Maintain and deliver weekly & monthly KPI’s and ad hoc reports in set time frames.
- Assist in developing marketing initiatives to increase website traffic, improve conversion rate, and increase average order value.
- Create data driven recommendations for site improvements and website conversion optimization and reduced bounce rates.
- Academic level of education (Bachelor or Master).
- 3+ years of experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Understanding of online marketing channels including PPC, SEO, affiliate programs, social media, email and partnerships.
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing analytics.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools.
- Demonstrated experience managing, manipulating and analyzing large data sets.
- Ability to synthesize information from a variety of sources to arrive at optimal solutions.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing preferred.
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3 million members in 420 cities around the world, regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information, InterNations is the biggest global network for people who live and work abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day. With a team from around 40 countries, we believe in the benefits of international experience, cultural exchange, and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing and learning, coming up with new ways for our members to feel more at home, meet other international people, and enjoy their stay abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Maresme in Spain
- weekly team breakfast, coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.