Junior Public Relations ManagerApply now
About the Role
- supervise the development and approval of press materials and press releases
- support the PR Team Lead with developing and implementing communication strategies, PR campaigns, and internal communication initiatives
- identify relevant topics for press releases aimed at a global audience
- connect and build relationships with editors around the world
- manage press requests and arrange interviews with company spokespeople
- proactively reach out to journalists with press releases and community stories
- supervise interns with media monitoring and reporting
You meet the following requirements:
- university degree in public relations, media, communication, or journalism
- a minimum of 1 year experience in a PR agency or communications department
- experience with handling press requests, organizing interviews, and creating press material
- proactive with an outgoing personality
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- native fluency in written and spoken English (additional language skills are a bonus)
- ability to think creatively and take initiative
- experience abroad and cross-cultural proficiency desired
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application today (CV, cover letter, start date, salary expectation)!
Please note: We can only accept applications from those who already hold a valid work permit for Germany.
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3 million members in 420 cities around the world, regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information, InterNations is the biggest global network for people who live and work abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day. With a team from around 40 countries, we believe in the benefits of international experience, cultural exchange, and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing and learning, coming up with new ways for our members to feel more at home, meet other international people, and enjoy their stay abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Maresme in Spain
- weekly team breakfast, coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.