Senior Marketing ManagerApply now
About the Role
- overseeing the marketing department and content team
- evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan
- planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts
- working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction
- understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- developing and managing advertising campaigns
- building brand awareness and positioning
- supporting sales and lead generation efforts
- coordinating marketing projects from start to finish
- overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Expertise: You have a depth of knowledge on defining personas, building assets and campaigns to influence these targets, and delivering creative programs that ultimately deliver customer acquisition, drive retention, and help achieve aggressive sales, retention, and revenue targets.
- Strong Conceptual Thinking: You are able to ideate and think creatively about the future of relocation services and how to craft a unique experience. You like to create, test, reiterate and perfect. You are able to understand customer needs and design to the customer.
- Analytical Ability: Data drives our decision making. You need to be able to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Business Instincts: You are naturally curious and enjoy asking questions, understanding how companies prosper and pushing to ensure we are operating as effectively as we can. You understand the holistic need for quality, cost and complexity to be considered when designing new programs and to always know how to measure success.
- Enterprising Mindset: You need to be continually focused on the improvement of the brand and how we use marketing tools to engage with our customers. You are given ambiguous tasks and expected to accomplish them with time and resource constraints.
- Technical Know-How: You will have a credible and intuitive approach for the way digital products are conceived and designed with research-based insights to create new market opportunities.
- 5+ years in creating and implementing marketing and brand strategies based on data-driven insights
- experience with digital marketing forms such as SEM, CRM, email marketing, social media marketing and content marketing
- proven ability to manage budgets
- excellent project management and execution skills
- experience with Google Analytics
- excellent written and oral English communication skills
- strong analytical skills
- strong interpersonal, relationship and team building skills
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- candidates with experience with the relocation management industry are preferred
Are you the right one for the job?
Send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
If you’d like to know more about what working at InterNations is like, just have a look at our corporate blog — for example this post featuring our Porto office.
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3.6 million members in 420 cities, InterNations is the biggest global community for expats. We offer regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information to help our members feel at home abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world every day. With team members from around 50 countries, we believe in the benefits of cultural exchange and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing, learning, and coming up with new ways for our members to meet other international people and enjoy life abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with your visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Maresme in Spain
- a weekly team breakfast, plus coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, and gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.