Brand & Marketing Communications ManagerApply now
About the Role
- Oversee the content team.
- Support the development of our overall brand and marketing strategy through high-quality content production, in line with the evolution of our business.
- Co-create, lead and execute InterNations GO! content marketing efforts.
- Lead the development of content for advertising campaigns.
- Lead the development of content for social media campaigns and oversee social media content production.
- Lead the development and evolution of PR content in support of brand development efforts.
- Coordinate content marketing projects from start to finish.
- Support sales and lead generation efforts through content production.
- Understand and develop budgets, expenditures, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Expertise: Defining personas (target audience segments), and developing written assets for marketing campaigns to influence these targets. Delivering creative content programs that result in customer acquisition, retention, while meeting aggressive revenue targets.
- Strong Conceptual Thinking: Capability to ideate and think creatively about the future of relocation services. Ability to craft a unique branded content experience which disrupts the industry, and helps to strengthen the positioning of InterNations GO! within this market. Deep understanding of customer needs, and ability to tailor our content to meet them.
- Analytical Ability: Data drives our decision making. You need to be able to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Business Instincts: A natural curiosity and drive to ask questions. A deep understanding of how companies prosper, and mastery at ensuring we operate as effectively and efficiently as possible. Understanding the holistic need for quality, in balance with cost control, and operational complexity when planning content programs. Ability to measure the success of every brand and marketing content effort.
- Enterprising Mindset: Work to continuously improve the brand, and quickly grasp how we use brand and marketing content to engage with our customers. Ability to manage ambiguity, shifting priorities, and concurrent deadlines. Ability to manage and train the content team to perform at its best within these constrains.
- Technical Know-How: Significant experience, and an intuitive approach for the way digital products work and how they are conceived. Deep understanding of how to shape our content always keeping this in mind.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Graduate degree in Marketing highly preferred.
- Proven experience managing multi-channel brand and content marketing projects from start to finish.
- Experience creating and adjusting PR content as a supporting tool for brand development.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Expert use of the English language, written and spoken.
- Proven leadership qualities, and experience managing teams.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship, and team-work skills.
- Excellent project management and implementation skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience with SEM, CRM, Google Analytics, email and social media campaigns highly preferred.
- Experience working within the relocation management industry is a plus.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
Sound interesting? Then start the conversation by sending us your application today.
If you’d like to know more about what working at InterNations is like, just have a look at our corporate blog — for example this post featuring our Porto office.
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3.7 million members in 420 cities, InterNations is the biggest global community for expats. We offer regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information to help our members feel at home abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world every day. With team members from around 50 countries, we believe in the benefits of cultural exchange and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing, learning, and coming up with new ways for our members to meet other international people and enjoy life abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with your visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Maresme in Spain
- a weekly team breakfast, plus coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, and gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.