About the Role
To complement our team, we’re looking for a video production specialist with a hands-on attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be responsible for adding video to our content mix, liaising with different stakeholders within the company, and handling the entire production process from script to screen.
As a videographer at InterNations, you will:
- produce, shoot, and edit a wide range of videos (e.g. interviews, live events, online training materials, image films, short ads, and motion graphics) for our website and social media channels
- record, edit, and master audio
- work with various stakeholders and develop an understanding of their individual needs and their target audiences
- handle the production process from creative conceptualization to editorial execution in collaboration with the stakeholders
You meet the following requirements:
- minimum of 2 years of experience in video production, including pre-and post-production work, on-location filming, interview lighting, and sound recording
- familiar with professional video production procedures, practices, techniques, and media trends
- skilled professional user of Final Cut Pro X and/or Premiere
- fluent in written and spoken English, German language skills a plus
- able to lift and carry video equipment
- self-motivated with a team-oriented work attitude
- in short, you are able to create videos like these on your own:
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application (video portfolio, CV, cover letter, start date, salary expectation) today!
If you’d like to know more about what working at InterNations is like, just take a look at our corporate blog — featuring, for example, an interview with our current videographer.
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3.8 million members in 420 cities, InterNations is the biggest global community for expats. We offer regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information to help our members feel at home abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world every day. With team members from around 50 countries, we believe in the benefits of cultural exchange and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing, learning, and coming up with new ways for our members to meet other international people and enjoy life abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with your visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Sicily in Italy
- a weekly team breakfast, plus coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, and gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.