Team Lead Advertising Sales (Corporate Partnerships)Apply now
About the Role
About the Team
The Corporate Partnerships team is responsible for advertising our partners’ expat-related products and services to InterNations members through targeted marketing solutions. We sell, create, and deploy both email marketing and display advertising campaigns.
As Team Lead Advertising Sales at InterNations, you will:
- manage a high-performing sales and account management team;
- spearhead sales activities
- display natural leadership skills in order to mentor, coach, and motivate team members;
- organize the department by identifying opportunities for process improvements to help increase efficiency in both the sales team and the ad operations team;
- lead strategy and projects for ad product development;
- plan and forecast budgets;
- plan price strategy for existing and new ad products;
- report directly to the CEO each week.
- provide marketing consultation and expertise on all global and regional campaigns;
- take on an account management portfolio ensuring a smooth execution of advertising services;
- partner with sales managers by helping prepare proposals, reports, and analysis to enhance campaign success, and mitigate customer churn risk;
- understand and explain performance data and provide content strategy consultation while also managing realistic performance expectations;
- maintain a proactive awareness and understanding of the online marketing eco-system including latest industry trends;
- serve as the voice of the customer and provide feedback to the product teams to influence the product roadmap.
You meet the following requirements:
- Strong passion for direct sales business
- previous experience leading a small to medium-sized team
- university degree in business, marketing, or similar
- minimum 4–5 years of digital marketing or advertising experience
- excellent project management, time management, and organizational skills
- native level written and spoken English
- experience abroad and cross-cultural proficiency desired
- entrepreneurial spirit and solution-oriented attitude
- 5+ years of experience managing global key accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Successful track record in growing media sales in an international business environment
- passion for working in an environment of change
- experience leveraging data to identify opportunities to drive campaign success
- knowledge of how internet advertising technology works and the ability to explain it in ordinary terms
- expertise of digital media and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns
- previous experience with Google Ad Manger, Google Analytics, or other advertising tools is a plus
Are you the right one for the job?
Send your application (CV and cover letter) today!
With over 4.5 million members in 420 cities worldwide, InterNations is the largest global community for people who live and work abroad. InterNations offers global and local networking and socializing, both online and face-to-face. At around 6,000 events and activities per month, expatriates can meet other global minds and pursue their interests. Members can also find and exchange tips and information on life abroad through discussion forums and helpful articles based on personal expat experiences. Membership is by approval only to ensure quality and trust in our community. InterNations is part of New Work SE, a group of brands that offer products and services for a better working life.
Although we have office in Munich, Germany, we're a remote-first company. All team members are free to work anywhere in Europe — from home, the office, or a combination of both. You can read more about InterNations becoming a remote-first company in our company blog.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a centrally located office in Munich
- the possibility to work fully remote anywhere in Europe
- support with your visa application
- an ongoing sustainability initiative — we’re a climate-neutral company
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team bonding events to connect our team members wherever they are
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared toward bringing out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have lots of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. All team members can work remotely anywhere in Europe, or from our Munich office. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, especially in a remote setting, you can look forward to coffee lotteries, language tandems, department exchanges, and regular team-bonding activities.