Marketing Growth HackerApply now
About the Role
Marketing Growth Hacker responsibilities
- Propose and exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments (product, sales, content, top management), in order to present results and make the product more user centric.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing team-mates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth.
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
- Propose creative new projects, from building tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capture existing demand.
- Transform ideas to actionable items that deliver business results.
- Relentlessly drive traffic to our website, landing pages, social media, and any new created channels.
- Prioritize growth channels.
- Analyze, recommend, and contribute to the implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Able to scale and automate the growth processes.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing.
- Identify industry trends and insights.
Marketing Growth Hacker qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker for at least 3 years.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail.
- Being data-driven, a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Having a deep understanding of customer behavior.
- Having a startup mindset.
- Not being scared of pivoting, embrace change.
- Being performance and results oriented.
- Being curious and creative.
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth.
- Having up-to-date experience with growth hackings tools for A/B testing, email marketing, CRM and workflow automation.
- We prefer candidates with International experience
If you believe you are the best candidate for this position, we will be happy to receive your application (CV and cover letter) today!
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3.9 million members in 420 cities, InterNations is the biggest global community for expats. We offer regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information to help our members feel at home abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world every day. With team members from around 50 countries, we believe in the benefits of cultural exchange and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing, learning, and coming up with new ways for our members to meet other international people and enjoy life abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with your visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Sicily in Italy
- a weekly team breakfast, plus coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, and gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.