B2C Sales ExpertApply now
About the Role
In line with our mission of making expat life a great experience, we are building a services platform to help individuals and families relocate. We provide an answer to their relocation needs in a single place.
The ideal candidate will have talent in sales with a track record of selling to customers by the phone or email. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. You will be responsible for discussing with customers, understanding their needs, closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing and nurturing customer relationships.
B2C Junior Sales Expert responsibilities include reaching out to inbound leads, discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
What can you expect? We offer you a fast-paced environment where you will have the possibility to learn and develop yourself professionally, while helping us open a new consumer market in a fun environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- reach out to customer inbound leads through calling or emailing
- maintain and update sales and customer records
- continuously develop and optimize your sales approach and pitch together with the sales team
- manage the entire sales cycle from customer contact to securing a deal
- respond to customer requests
- establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments to achieve better results
- supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- minimum of 2 years experience with B2C sales (preferable telemarketing experience)
- online Sales experience is an advantage
- fast learner and passion for sales
- enjoys learning and is used to change in a fast paced environment
- excellent communication abilities in English (oral and written), other languages are a plus
- attention to detail
- outstanding organizational skills
- proven work experience as a sales representative
- excellent selling and communication skills
- a team player with high level of dedication
- excellent communication/ interpersonal/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- enthusiastic and passionate
- cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- degree level education
- a team player and a person with a positive attitude
- focused on learning and becoming a better professional
- cross-culturally aware, ideally an expat yourself
- committed to deliver excellence within your field of action, taking pride in what you do every day
- a self-starter, willing to take the initiative
- mentally flexible and willing to walk the extra mile as necessary, helping InterNations GO! succeed and make a difference
It is an exciting time to join us. We are growing our team in the beautiful city of Porto, working in an open warehouse in Matosinhos, a short walk away from the beach, with the best surfing and seafood in town. We enjoy the perks of flexible and remote working arrangements, private health insurance, language classes, annual trips overseas, and a monthly food allowance. As part of an industry disruptive start-up you can make a difference. You will help us build a service platform that makes relocation attainable for individuals, enabling them to follow their dreams.
Surrounded by globally minded professionals, you will join an environment where your career challenges grow more exciting by the minute.
If you believe you are the best candidate for this position, we will be happy to receive your application (CV and cover letter) today!
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3.9 million members in 420 cities, InterNations is the biggest global community for expats. We offer regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information to help our members feel at home abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world every day. With team members from around 50 countries, we believe in the benefits of cultural exchange and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing, learning, and coming up with new ways for our members to meet other international people and enjoy life abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with your visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Sicily in Italy
- a weekly team breakfast, plus coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, and gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.