Senior Partnership ManagerApply now
About the Role
In line with our mission of making expat life a great experience, we are building a services platform to help individuals and families relocate. We provide an answer to their relocation needs in a single place.
The senior partnership manager is responsible for the management of key partners and business relationships. Specific functions include: strategic supplier alignment, vendor selection, resourcing, contracting, performance management and relationship management. Coordination with internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure vendor is meeting business expectations and contractual obligations, metrics and measures, financial management, contract management and strategic realignment.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
What can you expect? We offer you a fast-paced environment where you will have the possibility to learn and develop yourself professionally, while helping us open a new consumer market in a fun environment.
- Lead the strategic vendor relationships with key partners, including vendor selection, recruitment, pricing negotiations, new product introduction and contract negotiations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding vendor strategy, contract renewals, risk assessments and new initiatives.
- Drive the contracting process, ensuring company requirements and appropriate Service Level Agreements are included.
- Work with suppliers to identify and address any performance gaps or contract risks.
- Develop strong relationships with key business areas and other support functions to ensure vendor management and sourcing is understood and managed appropriately.
- Serve as primary contact for vendor and the business for any vendor operational and performance issues and drive resolution.
- 5+ years of vendor management, sales, or business development experience;
- Understanding of vendor management concepts and performance monitoring;
- Experience in third party dispute resolution and managing vendor SLAs and other contractual commitments;
- Knowledge of contracting process;
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal, relationship and team building skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Candidates with experience with the relocation management industry are preferred.
- a team player and a person with a positive attitude.
- focused on learning and becoming a better professional.
- cross-culturally aware, ideally an expat yourself.
- committed to deliver excellence within your field of action, taking pride in what you do every day.
- a self-starter, willing to take the initiative.
- mentally flexible and willing to walk the extra mile as necessary, helping InterNations GO! succeed and make a difference.
If you believe you are the best candidate for this position, we will be happy to receive your application (CV and cover letter) today!
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3.9 million members in 420 cities, InterNations is the biggest global community for expats. We offer regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information to help our members feel at home abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world every day. With team members from around 50 countries, we believe in the benefits of cultural exchange and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing, learning, and coming up with new ways for our members to meet other international people and enjoy life abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with your visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Sicily in Italy
- a weekly team breakfast, plus coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, and gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.