Help Desk TechnicianApply now
About the Role
As a Help Desk Technician at InterNations, you will:
- respond to phone, Slack and email help desk requests to assist with first level hardware and software support
- track all new requests to ensure they are assigned quickly and appropriately
- chase stale requests to ensure all open tickets are closed in a timely fashion
- oversee the onboarding and offboarding processes of new and departing employees
- assist in any other IT help desk/infrastructure projects as need arises
You meet the following requirements:
- 3 years experience in an IT related position
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Office applications
- laptop and desktop hardware experience
Other preferred experience:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Server OS
- Apple Macs
- mobile devices in an enterprise environment (Android, iPhone and iPad)
- TCP/IP and other networking concepts
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
If you want to know more about what working at InterNations is like, just have a look at our corporate blog!
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 4 million members in 420 cities, InterNations is the biggest global community for expats. We offer regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information to help our members feel at home abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world every day. With team members from around 50 countries, we believe in the benefits of cultural exchange and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing, learning, and coming up with new ways for our members to meet other international people and enjoy life abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with your visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Sicily in Italy
- a weekly team breakfast, plus coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, and gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.