Office & Feel Good ManagerApply now
About the Role
If you’d like to learn more about the role and your future tasks, please have a look at this interview with our current Feel Good Management Team on our corporate blog.
This position is offered on a full-time basis (40h/week).
Working together with our second Office Manager, your tasks will include:
- general reception duties and answering the phone
- internal and external contact person for all office-related issues
- coordination with external service providers
- coordination of all orders for our office
- further development and optimization of our sustainability initiative (incl. various projects with the goal to reach and maintain climate neutrality for our company and products)
Feel good management
- conceptualization, implementation, and evaluation of measures regarding employee satisfaction, corporate culture, team building, team exchange, and collaboration
- organization and execution of team events and team trips
- coordination and evaluation of personal development measures (together with HR)
- conceptual development and offering of other perks and benefits for employees
You meet the following requirements:
- university degree in a business-related field of study or similar qualification
- professional experience in office and feel good management
- a great passion for all things CSR is ideal
- motivation to kick off and advance new topics and projects
- excellent verbal and written English skills
- high proficiency in German, ideally on a native-speaker level
- experience in working with Microsoft Office and internet tools
- independent and service-oriented approach to your work
- strong organization and communication skills, reliable, and with a hands-on approach
Does this sound like a good fit?
Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application! Our working language is English, so please send your application documents in English and also include your salary expectations and earliest start date.
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 4.3 million members in 420 cities, InterNations is the biggest global community for expats. We offer regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information to help our members feel at home abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world every day. With team members from around 50 countries, we believe in the benefits of cultural exchange and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing, learning, and coming up with new ways for our members to meet other international people and enjoy life abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with your visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Sicily in Italy
- a weekly team breakfast, plus coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, and gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.