Office & Feel Good ManagerApply now
About the Role
If you’d like to learn more about the role and your future tasks, please have a look at this interview with our current Feel Good Management Team on our corporate blog.
This position is offered on a full-time basis (40h/week).
Working together with our second Office Manager, your tasks will include:
- general reception duties and answering the phone
- internal and external contact person for all office-related issues
- coordination with external service providers
- coordination of all orders for our office
- further development and optimization of our sustainability initiative (incl. various projects with the goal to reach and maintain climate neutrality for our company and products)
Feel good management
- conceptualization, implementation, and evaluation of measures regarding employee satisfaction, corporate culture, team building, team exchange, and collaboration
- organization and execution of team events and team trips
- coordination and evaluation of personal development measures (together with HR)
- conceptual development and offering of other perks and benefits for employees
You meet the following requirements:
- university degree in a business-related field of study or similar qualification
- professional experience in office and feel good management
- a great passion for all things CSR is ideal
- motivation to kick off and advance new topics and projects
- excellent verbal and written English skills
- high proficiency in German, ideally on a native-speaker level
- experience in working with Microsoft Office and internet tools
- independent and service-oriented approach to your work
- strong organization and communication skills, reliable, and with a hands-on approach
Does this sound like a good fit?
Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application! Our working language is English, so please send your application documents in English and also include your salary expectations and earliest start date.
With over 4.3 million members in 420 cities worldwide, InterNations is the largest global community for people who live and work abroad. InterNations offers global and local networking and socializing, both online and face-to-face. At around 6,000 events and activities per month, expatriates can meet other global minds and pursue their interests. Members can also find and exchange tips and information on life abroad through discussion forums and helpful articles based on personal expat experiences. Membership is by approval only to ensure quality and trust in our community. InterNations is part of New Work SE, a group of brands that offer products and services for a better working life.
Although we have office in Munich, Germany, we're a remote-first company. All team members are free to work anywhere in Europe — from home, the office, or a combination of both. You can read more about InterNations becoming a remote-first company in our company blog.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a centrally located office in Munich
- the possibility to work fully remote anywhere in Europe
- support with your visa application
- an ongoing sustainability initiative — we’re a climate-neutral company
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team bonding events to connect our team members wherever they are
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared toward bringing out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have lots of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. All team members can work remotely anywhere in Europe, or from our Munich office. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, especially in a remote setting, you can look forward to coffee lotteries, language tandems, department exchanges, and regular team-bonding activities.
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.