Corporate Communications Working StudentApply now
About the Role
As a Corporate Communications Working Student, you will keep track of published articles and support internal communication. If you enjoy working independently, have a great eye for detail, and are a proficient user of Microsoft Excel, we want to hear from you.
As a Corporate Communications Working Student at InterNations, you will:
- be responsible for international media monitoring and reporting
- support with internal communication
- learn industry software, such as Cision, to maintain a database of journalists
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- work wherever you want within Germany (fully remote)
- work whenever you want (flexible working hours)
- be part of an international team
You meet the following requirements:
- university student of any discipline
- available for at least six months up to 10 hours per week starting asap
- professional fluency in written and spoken English
- strong attention to detail
- ability to work independently
- be reliable and motivated
- practical experience with MS Office and internet applications
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
Please note: We can only accept applicants with a registered address in Germany. Although we’re based in Munich, Germany, we are remote-first: all of our colleagues are free to work from home, the office, or a combination of both.
If you want to know more about what working at InterNations is like, take a look at our corporate blog!
With over 4.6 million members in 420 cities worldwide, InterNations is the largest global community for people who live and work abroad. InterNations offers global and local networking and socializing, both online and face-to-face. At around 6,000 events and activities per month, expatriates can meet other global minds and pursue their interests. Members can also find and exchange tips and information on life abroad through discussion forums and helpful articles based on personal expat experiences. Membership is by approval only to ensure quality and trust in our community. InterNations is part of New Work SE, a group of brands that offer products and services for a better working life.
Although we have office in Munich, Germany, we're a remote-first company. All team members are free to work anywhere in Europe — from home, the office, or a combination of both. You can read more about InterNations becoming a remote-first company in our company blog.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a centrally located office in Munich
- the possibility to work fully remote anywhere in Europe
- support with your visa application
- an ongoing sustainability initiative — we’re a climate-neutral company
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team bonding events to connect our team members wherever they are
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared toward bringing out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have lots of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. All team members can work remotely anywhere in Europe, or from our Munich office. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, especially in a remote setting, you can look forward to coffee lotteries, language tandems, department exchanges, and regular team-bonding activities.