Content & Communications ManagerApply now
About the Role
Our new business unit is responsible for selling the InterNations premium membership to international companies. Therefore, we are now looking for a Content & Communications Manager to support our Business Solutions Unit with content production and copy editing.
As a Content & Communications Manager, you will be responsible for writing the copy for all communication materials and for filling our marketing strategy with relevant and high-quality content. With your input, we want to increase our reach in the global mobility sector and communicate actively and regularly with all relevant stakeholders: HR decision-makers, global mobility specialists, potential prospects, and our corporate clients. Our goal is to position InterNations as an expert in global talent mobility, resulting in leads for our sales team.
As a Content & Communications Manager at InterNations, you will:
- write informative and engaging content for our blog, newsletters, white papers, reports, and social media communication on up-to-date global mobility topics
- research global mobility-related topics and conduct surveys to produce meaningful content and statistics of interest to the target audience
- edit and proofread the copy for all sales and marketing materials, content and website communication in close collaboration with Product, Sales, and Design as well as the Marketing team
- help with defining our USPs and elaborating sales arguments for our sales strategy together with our sales team
- develop, implement, and uphold our corporate style and communication guidelines for all B2B-related communication
You meet the following requirements:
- experience in content writing, B2B communication and in engaging/addressing a corporate target audience
- native-level English
- experience with content marketing and social media strategies is a plus
- excellent writing and strong oral communication skills
- curiosity and the research skills necessary to become an expert on new topics
- supreme attention to detail
- happy to show initiative, work independently, and prioritize properly
- experience abroad and cross-cultural proficiency
Then start the conversation by sending us your CV and cover letter today!
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3 million members in 420 cities around the world, regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information, InterNations is the biggest global network for people who live and work abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day. With a team from around 40 countries, we believe in the benefits of international experience, cultural exchange, and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing and learning, coming up with new ways for our members to feel more at home, meet other international people, and enjoy their stay abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Maresme in Spain
- weekly team breakfast, coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.