Part-time Social Media ManagerApply now
About the Role
- Search for and create relevant and engaging content to share on different channels
- Develop a strategy and help produce video content on YouTube with our videographer
- Provide input on Tik Tok ads based on experience with the platform
- Work closely with our community support team to ensure seamless customer service on all channels
- Coordinate campaigns and contests on interdepartmental projects
- Ensure high quality standards for all copy and images that are shared online
- Monitor and analyze relevant social media KPIs and adjust strategy accordingly
- Help hire and train new interns
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a social media role
- University degree
- Native-level English, excellent writing, and strong verbal communication skills
- A good eye for design and for selecting images aligned with brand guidelines
- Experience with small-scale, in-house video production for social media
- Supreme attention to detail
- Proven record of showing initiative, working independently, and prioritizing tasks effectively
- Experience with international audiences and cross-cultural proficiency
- Availability for a minimum of 30 hours per week
Are you the right one for the job?
Send your application (CV and cover letter) today!
Please note: We can only accept applications from those who already hold a valid work permit for Germany.
If you’d like to know more about what working at InterNations is like, just take a look at our corporate blog — featuring, for example, an interview with our current Social Media Manager.
With over 4.6 million members in 420 cities worldwide, InterNations is the largest global community for people who live and work abroad. InterNations offers global and local networking and socializing, both online and face-to-face. At around 6,000 events and activities per month, expatriates can meet other global minds and pursue their interests. Members can also find and exchange tips and information on life abroad through discussion forums and helpful articles based on personal expat experiences. Membership is by approval only to ensure quality and trust in our community. InterNations is part of New Work SE, a group of brands that offer products and services for a better working life.
Although we have office in Munich, Germany, we're a remote-first company. All team members are free to work anywhere in Europe — from home, the office, or a combination of both. You can read more about InterNations becoming a remote-first company in our company blog.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a centrally located office in Munich
- the possibility to work fully remote anywhere in Europe
- support with your visa application
- an ongoing sustainability initiative — we’re a climate-neutral company
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team bonding events to connect our team members wherever they are
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared toward bringing out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have lots of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. All team members can work remotely anywhere in Europe, or from our Munich office. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, especially in a remote setting, you can look forward to coffee lotteries, language tandems, department exchanges, and regular team-bonding activities.