Content WriterApply now
About the Role
As a Content Writer at InterNations, you will:
- write or co-write unique, engaging and SEO-optimized articles
- fact-check and update existing content
- proofread and edit articles produced by peers and contributors
- ensure that high quality content is created according to brand messaging and predefined voice
You meet the following requirements:
- bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field
- at least 2 years' professional experience with online copywriting
- experience using Content Management Systems (CMS)
- basic understanding of SEO best practices
- excellent writing and editing skills
- good research skills and fine attention to detail
- native-speaker level written and spoken English
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3 million members in 420 cities around the world, regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information, InterNations is the biggest global network for people who live and work abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world each and every day. With a team from around 40 countries, we believe in the benefits of international experience, cultural exchange, and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing and learning, coming up with new ways for our members to feel more at home, meet other international people, and enjoy their stay abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Maresme in Spain
- weekly team breakfast, coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.