Business Solutions (Sales) InternApply now
About the Role
As a Business Solutions (Sales) Intern at InterNations, you will:
- support lead generation by qualifying prospective clients from a variety of inbound and outbound channels
- generate a consistent and growing sales pipeline that produces real business opportunities
- work closely with the Business Solutions Managers, Specialists, and Head of Department to support the entire sales cycle
- email/call prospects introducing the InterNations concept and booking appointments
- maintain accurate data in our CRM database(s) (Salesforce, HubSpot)
- assist with daily administrative tasks
- report directly to the Business Solutions Specialist
You meet the following requirements:
- university student in business administration, economics, marketing, or related field
- the internship is a compulsory part of your studies and you are available for at least 6 months
- native-level speaker in English (spoken and written) is essential
- preferred but not mandatory: relevant experience in sales or customer service
- experience with CRM database(s) is a plus
- exceptional communication skills, self-motivated, and can work independently
Are you the right one for the job?
Then convince us that you can sell by sending in your application (CV, cover letter) today!
Please note: We can only accept applications from those who must complete an internship for a minimum of 6 months as part of their degree.
If you want to know more about what working at InterNations is like, just have a look at our corporate blog — featuring, for example, a success story from the Business Solutions Team!
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3.9 million members in 420 cities, InterNations is the biggest global community for expats. We offer regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information to help our members feel at home abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world every day. With team members from around 50 countries, we believe in the benefits of cultural exchange and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing, learning, and coming up with new ways for our members to meet other international people and enjoy life abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with your visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Sicily in Italy
- a weekly team breakfast, plus coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, and gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.