If you have strong English and Arabic language skills and the ability to get detailed market research information over the phone, we have a 5 week research project for you.
You could be calling and getting product and pricing information on some specific industrial equipment from a number of different companies in the UAE
We would provide you with a list of who to call a list of data points we need. The interviews would likely be in Arabic, but the notes from the interviews will all need to be written in English. Most if not all calls would be made to the UAE and you would ideally be located in the UAE so that you have an idea of local market conditions – however – this is not required.
The pay for this research will be € Protected content , which would be wired to your bank account or sent to you via paypal. The number of hours you spend will largely depend on your efficiency and your ability to have people to talk with you over the phone. This is a part time job that could talk you anywhere from Protected content per week. If you finish the project in Protected content , that would be great.
The Qualifications for the Projects are:
1) Strong English and Arabic language skills
2) Easily understands and will follow directions and coaching
3) Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint..
4) You will ideally have some sales experience but if not, you will need the ability to use the phone and get to the key people that can answer our questions.
5) Ability to have high quality phone calls through skype or local land lines and take highly detailed notes of the call.
6) Strong work ethic and high quality standards
7) Availability of Protected content per week (during business hours) for the duration of the project. The hours invested is not relevant. We are mostly seeking to get pricing information, and if you obtain that, the project will be complete for you.
If this project works out well, we have other work that we would like to give you for future projects.
If you are interested, please send an email to Protected content . Please do not send me an email through Internations – send me your response to my work email.
Thank you !