Join now

For the sporty ones and social entrepreneurs (Casablanca)

Marhaba kulshi!

I feel my social circle here in Casa needs energizing with some new people and new places, so me voilà with Internations!

I'm looking forward to attending the meetings and events, so in the meantime if there are any members who are interested in the following please feel free to drop me a line:

- playing football one evening per week at Casa Soccer Foot,, generally at around 9 or 10pm. It costs 50dih per hour per person and is located not so far from the CAF off route Al Jadida. I'm always looking for reliable people to complete our teams. I'm the only woman player so far, so women who know how to play football are more than welcome.

- running. Anyone who is a member of an athletics club that could suggest a good one? I've given up running on my own so I'm either looking for motivated runners to run with (I run half marathons and marathons so if you're into that then great!) or an athletics club.

- social entrepreneurship. Anyone that has their own social enterprise or is considering setting one up or is active in "normal" business, I'd love to hear from you.

Have a nice day,

Jessica

Casablanca Forum

Our Global Partners