Join now

Searching for opportuniites (Casablanca)

I have extensive managerial experience in the government sector and a record of success in getting initiatives off the ground and flourishing. While my resume/CV provides more specifics, my previous positions have enabled me to develop a high level of skill and experience in the following areas that are germane to the position at your organization:

• 20 years of wide experience in the public and governmental sectors, specializing in the fields of Political Affairs, Health Care Policy, Legal Affairs, Personnel and Administration, Developmental Policy, and Foreign Policy.
• Created new and innovative programs, extending from inception of an idea, through preparing and presenting persuasive business plans, to developing and implementing the programs and providing the ongoing support structure.
• Extensive experience in budgeting, in financial monitoring, and in revenue generation activities of all persuasions, including product sales, membership, grants, and corporate sponsorship.
• Background of both managerial and hands-on involvement in creating successful publicity and promotional and communications campaigns.
• Exhibited, in all past positions, a consistent knack for being able to identify, recruit, and hire exceptional staff, and for establishing highly productive and team-oriented work environment.
• Work and travel experience in Mexico, Honduras, Canada, Germany, Bahamas, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan.
• Basic communication skills in Arabic, Urdu; intermediate communication skills in German and Spanish; and native English speaker.

In my leadership in government organizations, I have very successfully maneuvered the delicate balance between dedication to mission, the need for bold entrepreneurial initiatives, and the application of sound business management.

Experiences

• Strategy, Vision & Mission Planning
• Sales & Marketing Leadership
• Profitability & Cost Analysis
• Programs, Services & Products
• Billing, Collections & Cash Management
• Contract Negotiations & Strategic Alliances
• Finance, Budgeting & Cost Management
• Public Relations & Media Affairs
• Policy & Procedure Development
• Government Regulations & Relations
• Human Resources Management