Join now

DinnerNations CASCAIS at the FAIR... (Cascais)

Hello dear fellow members of Cascais Community,

You are cordially invited to come this Wednesday to dinner among the craftsmen and art craft of the most ancient handicraft fair in Portugal, here at Estoril.

To those who are still in doubt about what will be the MENU this time, here goes in first hand:
Welcome drink - KIRK ROYAL
Starters - QUEIJO DE BORBA; PAINHO; PASTEIS DE BACALHAU (speciality from CANTINHO DO SALOIO, typical portuguese delicacy); PATANISCAS DE BACALHAU (another speciality from CANTINHO DO SALOIO)
Dinner - POLVO À LAGAREIRO or...ESPETADA MISTA (a mix of meat and sea food) two others specialities, portuguese specialities
Dessert - À LA CARTE (you can choose one of the most typical portuguese desserts, among 8 choices)
Coffee Protected content % PORTUGUESE COFFEE!!!
Drinks during dinner - RED/WHITE WINE FROM MOURA, ALENTEJO.

Well....I hope I had opened your appetite and took your doubts about signing IN...The place will have a table for our Group, but since it will be crowded (the FAIR started this week and it is always very difficult to get a table, so, kindly make your decision in time please), we need to fill in those 20pax, at the most.

The FAIR will have new craftsmen, and we will have the chance to see an alentejano group of singers, specially on that night.

Come and join us in this gastronomic and cultural journey on the 1st July. But you need to inform me asap...please

Cascais Forum

Our Global Partners