Join now

Exhibition of Paintngs "Enchantment" 20-28th June (Cascais)

Views

Hi members, my name is Thelma Chambers, I have moved to Sintra from Dublin Ireland and I am living here in Portugal for more than one year as the artist in residence at Monserrate in SIntra, where I am having a solo exhibition of paintings in the palace in September of this year.

Very soon I am having a show of paintings in Lisbon in the Palacio Independente (Rossio) from 20th -28th June . The paintings are of trees landscapes gardens flowers and fruits , most of which were painted here in Sintra, Colares , and at Monserrate plus a few painted further North.

The link to my blogs is
Protected content
Protected content
and I have a link to some of the work which will be in the show and the publicity document at :
Protected content

So firstly I hope you like the work and that you will come to the show,
I hope you might be able to help me share the information about the show with all your friends especially anyone interested in art, painting, and local interest ,
and if anyone has any advice they could give me about where else I might publicise the exhibition I would be very grateful
thanks so much in advance, and very best wishes, I hope to meet you all at a Cascais event soon now the first show is complete, Thelma

Cascais Forum

Our Global Partners