Join now

Looking for Strategic Partnerships (Cascais)

To whom it may concern,

My name is Luca O'Neill and I am the Business Development Manager for a chartered firm of Independent Financial Advisers. We are based in England our company covers a nationwide clientele.

Protected content (Our website is a bit outdated, we are in the process of constructing a new one)

As we are currently looking to expand the company and begin new partnerships abroad we have come to the conclusion that Algarve is our primary target, this is due to the large British Expat community present and looking to work alongside Solicitors, Accountants, Relocation Consultants and Real Estate Agents who would hold a client bank of English expats.

Our aim is to build new connections and would like to explore possibilities of a mutual beneficial relationship with you if the interest is shared.

If this might be of interest to you please don’t hesitate to contact me by email or phone Protected content .

To conclude this message I would like to leave you with the web address to my LinkedIn profile. I hope to connect with you.

Protected content

Best regards,
Luca O’Neill

Cascais Forum