Join now

Work visa in Cebu for Russian. (Cebu City)

Hi everyone, i am newbie here :) !

My name is Aleksei, i am from Russia.
I am currently staying in Cebu city and plan to stay here for a long time. Unfortunately, i have only tourist visa until 7 June. I started looking for a job here, tried to find big company, who can provide me work visa. I tried to searched job using the following web sites - Mynimo, Indeed, Jobstreet, Facebook, Linkedin. I am also tried to find Russian speaking jobs in Cebu and Manila, but unsuccessful. I sent a lot of applications and had few interviews in some big companies. (Accenture, Stellar, BPO companies) and personally visited some companies in "IT Park". But, basically i heard that i need "work visa" or "permanent resident status" and companies basically hired students and local people. I understand them. I love working and i really want to stay here for a long time, i continue looking for a job, i don't want to give up, but sometimes i feel that i "bang my head at the wall". I am very appreciate if somebody had the same experience and can suggest any solutions this problem. Thank you!

PS:
I am former software engineer and i have 4.5 years experience on position - "Microsoft SQL Database administrator" and 1 year experience on position "Full Stack .Net Developer".

Cebu City Forum

Our Global Partners