Active Network, LLC - Oracle Functional Analyst (Chengdu)
ACTIVE Network® is the premier global marketplace for activities and events. ACTIVE Network’s products and services connect participants with activity organizers while offering actionable business intelligence, which helps organizers drive increased participation and revenue. ACTIVE Network processes registrations and payments for organizers of activities and events worldwide. Our enterprise-level ACTIVEWorks® platform offers organizers advanced SaaS technology that streamlines the administration of activities and events. Our ACTIVE Network Activity Cloud™ platform combines data analytics and business intelligence tools to provide actionable insights that help organizers better manage their events and increase participation. Founded in Protected content , ACTIVE Network is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. For more information, please visit ACTIVEnetwork.com and follow us on Twitter.
We are looking for an Oracle EBS Functional Analyst that has a strong Financial / Accounting background to join an accomplished team!
Skills & Requirements
• Work closely with internal customers in China and in North America to meet their business objectives, primarily within the areas of Accounting and Finance
• Serve as the team’s sole Subject Matter Expert for Oracle EBS in China
• Operate within our ‘On-Premise’ Oracle EBS environment to resolve functional issues and to fulfill requests, including those related to complex Workflow processes
• Interface with North America-based Oracle resources (analysts/developers) to understand stakeholder needs and to propose solutions, in consideration of Oracle EBS capabilities and constraints
• Provide timely resolution to financial month-end close issues
Skills & Requirements
• Strong Financial and/or Accounting background
• Solid functional knowledge of Oracle EBS financial modules, primarily Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Cash Management and Tax
• Prior experience with iProcurement, iExpense, and Purchase Orders
• Proficiency with detailed critical analyses on an enterprise-level platform
• Strong English communication skills, both spoken and written
• Comfort with a variety of communication and sharing technologies
• Appreciate working as part of a distributed team, in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in a field related to Finance/Accounting
• Extensive knowledge of Finance/Accounting processes including month-end close, and Oracle Financial components (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Cash Management and Tax)
• Familiarity with Oracle iExpense, iProcurement, and Purchase Orders (some knowledge of Order Management, Inventory, and Manufacturing would be an asset)
If you are excellent at this job,please apply here: Protected content