Deloitte China - Manager - Audit & Assurance (Chengdu)
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
We help our clients achieve business objectives, accomplish fund raising activities, strengthen management capabilities and minimize enterprise risks through the use of our unique Deloitte Audit risk-based approach. Our clients include major multinational corporations, listed companies and other leading companies in both Hong Kong and Mainland China. Facilitated by our own state of the art technology EMS (Engagement Management System), our professionals who are experienced in both local and international laws / regulations deliver efficient and cost effective audit solutions to our clients.
Job Description and Responsibility
Work you'll do:
• Leverages a deep understanding of audit and risk advisory services and stakeholder needs to deliver high quality engagements.
• Takes an independent view and contributes heavily in developing and challenging the risk assessment and controls testing strategy and designing appropriate audit responses for risks
• Collaborates effectively across Deloitte functions to deliver a seamless audit that is responsive to stakeholder needs
• Provides appropriate guidance to the audit team in relation to the application of tools, guidance and methodology in delivering the audit
• Proactively manages the project plan through efficient use of resources and tracking delivery of assigned tasks, guiding team members’ prioritization
• Uses judgement and consults appropriately when dealing with complex matters, applying an appropriate level of professional skepticism
• Understands their business security, ethical and compliance responsibilities, displaying best practice and actively encouraging appropriate behaviours of engagement teams
Your role as a leader:
• Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
• Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree of any disciplines, accounting or accounting related major is preferable
• Certification of CICPA, HKICPA is mandatory and other CPA is preferred
• Solid experience in audit over 5 years, preferable with the experience in Big 4 firms
• In-depth understanding of US GAAP, IFRS and/or HK GAAP and strong IPO related knowledge and experience wherever related to US, HK or Singapore is highly preferred
• Excellent analytical, planning, organizing and team building skills
• Excellent project management skills, interpersonal and communication skills
• Be mature, proactive, committed, motivated with strong sense of teamwork
• Excellent leadership and business development skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills
• Proficiency in computer applications
• Willing to travel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN Protected content
If you are interested, please apply here : Protected content