Deloitte - Manager (Chengdu)
Manager - M&A Transaction Services(FDD background) - Financial Advisory - Chengdu/Chongqing (Opportunity to be promoted as partners)
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value.
M&A Transaction Services assist financial and corporate investors in assessing investment opportunities and providing professional advisory services to support them in making effective and timely business and investment decisions concerning their outbound, inbound or domestic M&A transactions.
Work you'll do:
• Apply experience in transactions with sector knowledge to inform strategic and operational decisions and resulting financial implications in advance of a deal
• Identify risks and pricing considerations when conducting diligence
• Begins to develop expertise in specific aspects of integration or separation value creation services to provide tailored solutions to support client
• Develop analytical models that can be visualized and interpreted convincingly to inform recommendations
• Plans and executes engagements that deliver a superior client experience
• Act as a financial advisor across a broad spectrum of transactions through a sophisticated analysis of financial information
• Build an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and stays up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends, and leading practices
• Apply quality assurance, risk management, and confidentiality procedures in all areas of work performed and managed
• Build expertise in one stage of the M&A lifecycle and develops network in others to position client with other technical and market experts
Your role as a leaders:
• Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
• Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• Deliver exceptional client service; maximize results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• Develop high-performing people and team through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• Act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make.
• Bachelor degree or above, with major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or MBA
• Certification in CICPA, HKICPA or equivalent qualifications
• At least 5 years' relevant work experience in transaction services and/or audit, 1 year work experience in transaction services is required
• Experienced in dealing with and managing international and domestic clients, including Mainland Chinese clients
• Familiar with managing potential risk issues and good awareness of commercial and economic issues. Prior exposure to IPO and Special Audit would be an advantage
• Knowledge in financial modelling skills is an advantage
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills
• Strong leadership and project management capabilities
• Strong business sense, analytical thinking, consultation and interpersonal skills, with high commitment to delivery excellence
• Self-initiation & good team player
• Willingness to work under pressure
Requisition code: CN Protected content
If you does it better than any others, please apply here : Protected content