Ubisoft - Product Manager (Chengdu)
Product Manager (Project Management (Games/Animation movies)
Chengdu, China - Full-time - REF Protected content
As Product Manager for China market, you will be working as part of a dynamic and passionate team in Chengdu to help various production and business teams to come up with suitable product strategies. You will also be the central point of contact in Chengdu studio to provide Chinese market related information and help other studios who are interested in this market to find the right opportunities.
In more details, the Product Manager will also need to:
Play and assess various released and in-production games within Ubisoft, provide game analysis accordingly. Evaluate the game’s potential for Chinese market, propose necessary design and content changes if needed.
Pitch the China localization plan to production studios and help them to come up with production plans.
· Protected content a portfolio of games that have strong potential for China market, design strategic plans for how these games should be released and published in China.
· Protected content as the liaison person in Chengdu studio to connect and coordinate related topics between different China studios and our local publishing partners.
· Protected content business teams to evaluate and estimate Ubisoft games’ sales potential in China. Propose pricing, sales and marketing strategies accordingly.
· Protected content the production of all studies, researches and data analysis about Ubisoft games and competition in Chinese market.
· Protected content up with the latest industry trends in China, provide critical updates and information for Ubisoft management and production studios on a periodic basis.
· Protected content degree required, preferably Major in Marketing, Communications, Game Design or related field.
· Protected content 3+ years’ working experience in design or analysis functions in gaming, movie, entertainment or consumer facing service industry.
· Protected content with previous game production or live operation experiences for PC games in China mainland would be considered first.
· Protected content for games. Familiar with gaming industry trade and trendy topics would be an asset.
· Protected content to work independently, proactively and also a good team player, share the company core value and commit to meet the KPIs & deadlines under pressure.
· Protected content presentation skills with excellent Excel, PPT, Visio and Photoshop capabilities.
· Protected content requirement: Mandarin speaker with proven excellent English skills in both written and verbal. (CET6, TEM4, TEM8, TOEFL, IELTS or other certificates). Able to use both Mandarin and English as working language. Some basic knowledge of French is a plus.
If you are excellent candidates for this position, please apply here: Protected content