Join now

2 Rooms to rent in Royapettah (Chennai)

I own a company in India and I rent a fairly large apartment in the heart of the city. Good friends of mine have been subletting it for several months while I have been working on some projects overseas. They are heading to Kenya December 9th. I am looking for people interested in renting the large room they have been staying in.

I have a smaller room which will become available January 15th.

This is the info for the large room:
Large Room to rent in Royapettah (in quiet neigborhood in heart of Chennai) in shared apartment (with other ex-pats) Has it's own bathroom. AC. Shared maid. Shared kitchen. Dining room. Laundry (washing machine) Fully furnished. Wifi. Has been a happy home to many expat students and working folk over the years. Protected content per month (ac is metered and extra).
And the Small room:
Has it's own bathroom. AC. Shared maid. Shared kitchen. Dining room. Fully furnished. Wifi. Has been a happy home to many expat students and working folk over the years. Protected content per month (ac is metered and extra).

Full 1 month deposit is required and a 30 day notice is necessary before leaving.
I will create a craigslist ad and post pictures of the rooms and shared dining room etc and add here later. You can see the rooms in recent posting on the Facebook Chennai Expats page. Please get in touch with me if you are looking for a place and you think the two options I have might suit you.

Many thanks. Nathan

Chennai Forum